No products in the cart.
[image type=”frame1″ align=”left” width=600″][/image][galleria name=”colorcombine_gallery” type=”nextgen” width=”598″ height=”385″ numposts=”7″ caption=”false”]
Create new colored maps …
COLOR COMBINE combines three different maps into one map where each map represents one color channel (RGB). This way it´s possible to create colored procedural maps (e.g. colored noise) where the color set of a procedural map is limited.
- Use separate maps for each R, G, B channel
- Extend existing procedural maps with more colors
- Tested in 3Ds Max with Scanline, Mental Ray and VRay
*All images rendered with 3Ds Max and VRay 2.1
- 3Ds Max 2010, 2011, 2012 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Scanline and compatible, Mental Ray 3.6, VRay 1.5 SP5 and above
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This is the additional info tab content